Ibrahim amokun Ibrahim amokun Author
Title: Miracle Working God Woman escapes with scratches after septic pit caves in
Author: Ibrahim amokun
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
The woman, Christina Adegbaju, shared photos of her minor injuries, narrating her harrowing ordeal in the hole which is usually six feet dee...
The woman, Christina Adegbaju, shared photos of her minor injuries, narrating her harrowing ordeal in the hole which is usually six feet deep or more.
The abandoned soak away pit

A woman has taken to her social media accounts to share the testimony of how she survived with minimal scratches after a soak way pit gave way beneath her.


Christina Adegbaju escapes with scratchesplay
Christina Adegbaju escapes with scratches
 (lindaikeisblog)

The woman, Christina Adegbaju, shared photos of her minor injuries, narrating her harrowing ordeal in the hole which is usually six feet deep or more.
Adegbaju revealed that the soak away pit had been abandoned and concealed, leaving her vulnerable after she stood on top it.
Read her account below:
"I saw my life flash in front of me for 5 minutes and I thought, so this is how it feels to be helpless and confused. One minute , I was standing on solid ground, the next minute I was on air, as the concrete caved way beneath my feet. For 5 minutes, I shouted and screamed for help,no one heard my cry and the ground was still sinking , I had to claw my way out before the whole structure could collapse.
"I had been standing on an abandoned Soakaway pit. Thank God there were no rains , Bless God he is still faithful, when it seems no one heard. Only he could have done this. He is still a miracle working God. Yahweh."
Christina Adegbaju escapes with scratchesplay
Christina Adegbaju escapes with scratches
 (lindaikejisblog)

Considering the fact that many have died over less and that the pit could have been an abandoned well or worse, Adegbaju definitely has a lot to be grateful for.

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top